Two years ago i got this kind of error when i was working with the svn. This happens when we tried commit and the sessions was not properly close. And we will get this kind of error if we try to commit another version.

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Attempted to lock an already-locked dir
svn: Working copy ‘D:htdocs_svnsitesallmodules’ locked

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Attempted to lock an already-locked dir
svn: Working copy ‘D:htdocs_svnsitesallmodules’ locked

This is how to clear this error.

1. Click to Team->Clean Up
2. Try again to commit..

Hope that helps..