Another useful plugin in wordpress: wp-syntax
I’ve been looking for a way to post block of codes here in wordpress that is closer how it looks with an expensive IDE code editors of different programming languages. And i found the wp-syntax plugins and here is the link of wp-syntax plugin page http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-syntax/ . The plugin is useful for the programmers like me who is just starting in creating blogs as support and other findings which involves coding in different languages.
To install the wp-syntax plugin:
1. Download the plugin at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-syntax/ .
2. Upload it to your plugin directory in your server and extract it.
3. Activate the wp-syntax plugin in your dashboard plugin page (https://sherkspear.com/wp-admin/plugins.php in my website) .
4. And after you activate the plugin it is now ready to use.
This is how to use it:
1. When writing your post in wordpress, enclose the block of code with
2. Below are the supported languages for wp-syntax
3. Save it and prepare to be amazed. 🙂