So I got run into a situation where I modified multiple files and some of them are unnecessary to be committed along with the other files modification. So for example , I have a file named “plugins/sc-todos/templates/singlesmart_todo.php” which is a unnecessary modification with other modified files that I am about to commit into my branch. […]Continue Reading »
- How to backup wordpress website?
- Exponent CMS : Manage Active Modules Is not showing
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87489 bytes) in /home6/sherkspear/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in…
- URL for the Drupal user or the login link