As a website developer, it is very useful for me to create an id for each pages of the website that I am creating. Creating pages with unique styles from other pages will need a unique id to target a specific page. For a solution we are going to generate an id from our unique page urls of each pages on our website. This may apply to other cms using php language as we will be using php in this example.Continue Reading »
- How to add multiple sidebars using get_sidebar() functions in WordPress
- How to write blog in WordPress from Android
- Titanium Appcelerator: [ERROR] Failed installing com.appcelerator.titanium: pkg: /data/local/tmp/app.apk
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87489 bytes) in /home6/sherkspear/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
- Why rocketmail leads me to yahoomail?